Play for Free
*logo registered trademarks of Gametwist.com
30,000 Bonus Twists + 15FSPlay
Play for Real Money
||UP TO €1 000 + 125 FS||Get Bonus|
||500% WELCOME BONUS + 70 FS||Get Bonus|
||100% UP TO €500 + 200 FS||Get Bonus|
Variety and style of card games GameTwist
On the site of Game Twist card games are presented in a separate section. A total of 24 varieties of games are available. Users are available not only popular solitaire, osprey and tarot, but also less common types. For example, belote, remy and scat.
Card games provide for team play in an online format. To start, you need to register and make a deposit to receive twists. You can run any game either on the official site or in the app.
Why GameTwist card games are so popular?
The popularity of card games is easy to explain: they have a high return rate, involve simple rules and allow you to win big winnings. Exciting gameplay, especially if they are live games, is another reason for their popularity.
Users note the authentic atmosphere of games Game Twist. In many games, such as squirrel or scat, you can play a full company of several friends. It is not necessary to be in one place - online games are available to all registered gamers of the site.
The most popular card games GameTwist
Among the users of GameTwist there are several most popular varieties of card games:
- Belote. This is a card game in which up to 4 users can participate. The game is played on the principle of 2 on 2: each team must score as many points as possible.
- Schnapsen. The task of the participants is to score 66 points or more as quickly as possible. To do this, you can make bribes or statements.
- Tarot. Card game of bribes with certain layouts. The essence of the game is to collect as many bribes as possible and confront individual participants.
- Mau Mau. This is a card game, which can be played simultaneously from 2 to 5 users. The game is played at a fast pace. The main objective is to get rid of the cards in hand faster than the other players.
- Scat. This is a game for 3 participants. To win, you must score 60 points on the "bribes" or take no cards. The game is played one against two.
Each type of game has its own characteristics. This should be taken into account before you start playing for real money.